Operator Licence Application
OLMC are market leaders in applying for and obtaining operators licences, regardless of any negative background or previous compliance matters, with over 35+ years’ experience in applying for operators licences for our clients OLMC are best placed to provide best advice and how to proceed with any application where OLMC do all the work on your behalf.
Get in touch to disucss your requirements0800 158 8029
Your Operator Licence Application Service £299 plus VAT
OLMC (Operator Licence Maintenance Consultants) provide clients with advice and a personal service at the best cost, we provide a fast effective service, that will get your licence granted.
There are three types of operator licence, Restricted, Standard National and Standard International, call OLMC 0800 158 8029 to discuss what licence you should be applying for-
Our fee for compiling and submitting your application to the Traffic Commission is £299.00 + VAT
Our Application Consultancy Service includes: –
- • Telephone/email support from our dedicated application specialists.
- • Support and consultancy regarding documentation and information required for the application.
- • Drafting your legally compliant Advertisement and placing it in a suitable newspaper.
- • Documentation check before submission to ensure a fast result.
- • We work with the DVSA to address any queries they may have during the application process to ensure there are no delays.
Other fees (Costs and charges)
- • HGV Application fee – £257.00
- • PSV Application fee – £209.00
- • Interim fee (HGV interim applications only) – £68.00
- • Public notice fee – £200 plus V.A.T. (Dependent on the area & required newspaper additional fees may be applied).
- • Granting fee – £401.00 – 5 year renewal fee payable to the DVSA £401.00 (HGV only).